Rules For Online Conduct
By using the service, you agree that you will not attempt to undermine the integrity of this web site.
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website and/or making a purchase you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website.
Before you place an order for products or services, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Your right to cancel
The following terms apply to all appointments made for Monday to Saturday.
At least 36 hours notice is requested if you need to cancel or change your appointment. Otherwise the late cancellation costs as laid out below will be charged.
Cancellation or change of treatment times within 36 hours of your booking will incur a charge of 50% of the full treatment value. If you fail to show for the appointment, our treatment(s) will be charged at full cost. If part of a booking is cancelled or changed after arrival, the full cost of the treatment(s) as booked will remain payable upon departure.
As we are unable to judge reasons for change, cancellation or non-arrival, guests are reminded that no exceptions to the above conditions will be made and that any booking made with the salon (verbal or written) forms a legally binding contract.
How to cancel or change your appointment: Cancellations should be made by calling us on 0832262552 or +27+21+8012755. If you are cancelling outside of normal salon operating hours – you may cancel by email but this should be followed up by telephone during salon operating hours. If you have an email address registered with us, you will receive an email confirming your cancellation.
Your right to cancel
Applies to couple or group bookings: A minimum of 24 hours notice is required – otherwise the late cancellation costs as laid out below will be charged.
Cancellation or change of treatment times within 24 hours of your booking will incur a charge of 50% of the full treatment value. If part of a booking is cancelled or changed after arrival , the full cost of the treatment(s) as booked will remain payable upon departure.
Gift Vouchers are non refundable and do not expire. Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash, sold or transferred.
Gift vouchers are not redeemable against the following items or services:
- Over the counter beauty products
Your gift voucher number must be quoted at the time of booking and the voucher handed to the therapist at the start of your treatment. You are not under obligation to use the full value of your vouchers during one session.
Late cancellation and “failure to show” terms as laid out above also apply to gift vouchers – which will be voided at the salon should you fail to give the required notice. Please check required notice periods based on the value of the booked treatment(s).
Our right to cancel
If a therapist is not available to carry out your treatments through circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to postpone the booking to an alternative date. In unusual circumstances we may need to cancel your booking. In the event that we cannot fulfill your appointment, we will contact you by telephone or email- where possible.
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the website
- Change the conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the conditions then you must immediately stop using the website and/or our services.
We do not offer refunds for any completed services. However if you are in any way dissatisfied with any aspect of your experience, please contact us. We will try our utmost to resolve any problems.
You agree to keep your personal record held by the salon updated with your full contact details – which will enable us to contact you in the event of any change relating to your appointments. Where possible, please provide both landline and mobile telephone numbers.
In the interest of comfort of all our clients, please refrain from using a mobile phone and ensure it is switched off for the full duration of your time at the salon.
Please understand that we can cannot accommodate for children under 12 – unless supervised by an adult during your treatment.
We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential. We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable consumer legislation.
All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. The total cost of your booking or product is the price as set out on this website.
You confirm that the credit, debit card, that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer.
For gift vouchers and products: If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason authorise payment to us we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- Booking in advanced is recommended.
- Punctuality is kindly requested.
- We suggest you arrive 15 minutes before the start of your treatments to fill in your
- Please alert your therapist of any of the following contra-indications: High blood
pressure, heart condition, recent surgery, muscle or joint injuries, allergy to any food
source or products, pregnancy, Epilepsy and Diabetes.
- Please switch off your mobile phone to ensure uninterrupted treatments.
- Salon Nouvelle Ame is not responsible for any theft, damage, loss or misfortune that
may occur during your visit to the salon.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours (2 days) prior to treatment.
- Any cancellations without prior notice will be charged at 50 % of treatment costs.
- Gift Vouchers donâ€™t expire.
- Late arrival will result in the reduction of treatment time whilst the full treatment fee
- For your comfort and privacy discreet disposable underwear is provided for all body
treatments. However we suggest you bring along your bathing suit when having any
- No nudity is allowed during the use of any of the facilities. (Except Waxing)
- Fitness attire is required for the use of the Crazy Fit Massage Machine.
- You may leave your clothing in your treatment room.
- Please keep your personal belongings with you in the treatment room